Friday, July 10, 2015

Today is the day.


Hey friends,

Today is the day I've decided to unveil my blog to some of my world. It's been up for about a year, but I have just now worked up the gumption to show it to anybody. And then I managed to delete my second post, so I'm feeling really good about it right about now.
Here are my concerns about writing a blog:

1. I want people to like it. And me.

2. I want it to be funny, but not meaningless.

3. I want it to be meaningful, but not heavy-handed.

4. I want to say what I believe, but not deal with crumby people.

5. I like bad words and I want to use them occasionally(or often). Beware.

Since it took me a year between my two entries, I'm hoping to increase my speed, but I am making no promises. To tide you over until my next blog, I'm going to share a picture from the top of the Hunting Island Lighthouse, from Monday. I learned two things there: I can still climb to the top of a lighthouse. Pelicans fly in formation.
It was beautiful and I hope to go back.

Thanks for checking this out. I am hoping it can be something fun and entertaining. 
Hoping to have something new for you soon!

Love, 
Corks

No comments:

Post a Comment